Saturday, May 30, 2009

Recipe Link

We've had a fun past few days....Drew had pictures taken at JC Penney on Thursday, then I took the boys up to town for a few hours on Friday. And today Grant and I got much-needed haircuts. We had Grant's hair cut pretty short.....we figured he'd be more comfortable in the summer without shaggy hair. It looks so cute....he looks like a big boy now!

Dean and I are trying to tear down wallpaper in our bathroom right now, so I can't make this long. I mentioned a pepperoni ring that we made for dinner a few nights ago. I get these emails from Pillsbury, and this one I happened to print out because Dean loves things like this. We made it on Thursday.....it was so tasty! It's as close to Double Dave's pepperoni rolls as you're going to get. I don't even love pepperoni, and I usually don't like making recipes requiring two cans of biscuits (I don't even want to know how bad they are for you). But Dean and I ate half of the entire thing on the first night (yes, this means we ate one whole can of biscuits that night. And Grant only ate a couple of bites!). Anyway, it's so yummy so I wanted to share the link. A couple of things we changed: we used a bag of shredded mozzarella, instead of whole mozzarella, and I didn't pour the leftover butter on top at the end. It's a butter thing.....I just don't like it much, and they still came out great!

http://www.pillsbury.com/Recipes/ShowRecipe.aspx?rid=14499

0 comments: