I know I say all the time that Drew absolutely adores his big brother. One of the biggest joys for me this second time around has been watching the boys interact with each other. Drew simply thinks Grant hung the moon. He watches Grant almost constantly while we're eating, he gets excited and laughs when Grant does anything silly, and just recently he gets excited when I'm changing Grant's diaper (on the floor)....he'll crawl over to him and try to grab him and mess with him! It's so funny watching him become the pesky little brother.....it puts me in a hard place because I know it must be frustrating to Grant (being climbed on!), but at the same time I can't let Grant push and hit Drew just because he's getting annoyed by it.
But I know that Grant does love his little brother, even though he never cares about going to give him kisses or anything like that. When Drew's taking a nap, he'll ask, "where's Drew?" And the other night he said, "my brother is funny."
Anyway, here are some cute pictures from the other day. Grant likes to get in Drew's bed (his old bed) and jump. Drew had so much fun playing with him and watching him.....
January Lessons
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment