Here are a few pictures of my smiley little guy. I love this stage.....Drew's not old enough to really complain about things yet (unless he's tired and doesn't want Mommy to put him down or hand him to someone else!), and he's usually cheerful and playful. If he's playing on the floor and decides he wants to be in my lap, he'll just crawl right up! He also loves to laugh when I make silly faces or sounds, and of course he's always instigating play time with Grant. I look at his sweet little face and I am so thankful for my little sugar bear.....
This is a typical laugh/smile for Drew.....he scrunches up his eyes and nose and makes a little "heh, heh" sound....it's hard to explain but very funny!
He's also constantly chewing on his lips.....And here he's probably saying "da da da da".......
Also....these springy doorstops are Drew's new favorite toys. He'll crawl up to them and pull them over and over. We need to finish taking the white caps off of them, though.....they seem secure but I'd hate for him to get one in his mouth.....
Oops!! Normally I don't post spit-up pictures but I thought this one was especially cute!
January Lessons
10 years ago
2 comments:
Cute pics! Don't you mean you don't normally TAKE spit up pictures? That's when you know you've crossed over from a Mom to an MWAC (Mom With A Camera)! Sacrificing your carpet for the sake of a picture. How do you think I get all those good crying pictures? I stop and run for the camera, instead of immediately comforting him. I'm sure John will be in therapy for it later, but I can't help it! It's everyday life, right? I can't just capture the good, happy stuff, now, can I?
I think he is looking more and more like Grant. Such a cutie!
Post a Comment