Monday, May 11, 2009

Really quick....

I have been reading other posts and would normally not write my own tonight, but I don't want to take a day off and mess up my promise to write every day!

Mother's Day was fun.....Grant and Dean went to church while Drew and I stayed home. We woke up late and I was just so tired (I am trying to sleep train Drew). And Drew was even more tired....so we just stayed home. But Grant and Dean brought home some chocolates after church.....Grant brought them to me and said, "Happy Mother's Day, Mommy." It was sweet! It's the first year that he MAYBE understands what some of these holidays mean.

We had a very uneventful day.....I never even took a picture with the boys! Oh well...I can take one later and no one will ever know that we didn't really take it on Mother's Day, right?

Today was another day that makes me wonder how in the world I'm going to make it through this summer!! I will go into more of that later.....but the more I think about it, I don't know how a mom survives her first summer (in Texas) with a toddler and a baby who's just started crawling. That will have to be the subject of another post.....it is almost 9pm and I need to go spend some time with my husband!

0 comments: