It is 10:30 and I am off to bed. We had a fun weekend.....I was going to go into detail, but instead I will just post a cute picture! Yesterday Grant was watching......take a guess.....Lightning McQueen! We let him watch it up in our bedroom that morning because we started working on removing wallpaper from our bathroom walls. I hate wallpaper!! We're making very slow progress....but hopefully we're figuring out a good method that will make it go faster as we go. Anyway, I took this picture of all of my guys and I thought it was really cute. Grant loves to hold earlobes (his own or Dean's, especially) when he's tired or stressed out. Here Dean and Grant are engrossed in the movie, but Drew is still all about Mommy!! In another year, I'm sure all three of them will be staring at the screen if I try to take a similar picture!!
January Lessons
10 years ago
1 comments:
I love Drew's smile in this one! And the earlobe-holding is really cute! Reminds me of Carol Burnett.
Post a Comment