Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mean mom?

Erin P. wrote a comment the other day asking whether I take any pictures of Drew crying. She said that sometimes she'll run to grab the camera when JHP is crying, just because he looks so cute (and also, how accurate would your picture album be if your baby was happy in all of his pictures?!). So Erin, to answer your question.....yes! I do take crying pictures of the kids (at times). Grant REALLY hates it and gets extremely angry at me.....but I'm not too worried that they'll be damaged for life! These are some that I've taken of Drew in the past couple of weeks:
In these crib pictures, I walked in to Drew's room after a nap to find him standing up! It was the first time I'd seen him standing in his crib before, so I had to run and grab the camera (it was in the study, which isn't too far away!). He was crying already, so he really wasn't happy to see me leaving! But I love these pictures.....I love his little cry face.



2 comments:

Kristen said...

I LOVE these. Crying pics crack m up. It's funny b/c I haven't thought Drew looked much like Grant until these pics - not sure why I think that now - I promise it's not because Grant is usually crying. :)

Yee Peng said...

I need to take more pics of Emelyn crying. Thanks for the reminder!