It's been a long, hard couple of days, so I feel completely out of energy. A couple of funny things Grant has said over the past two days:
- Today he found a basket with some CDs and emptied them by the time I found him. I was irritated and asked him why he gets into things he's not supposed to have. He said, "it's okay, mommy! I'm just, like, so frustrated!" He's said "I'm just frustrated" before, but has never thrown the "like" in there before! I guess I say both of these things more than I should!
- Yesterday he sat at the computer and said he was checking his email (he does this a lot now). He said, "I'm typing email Aunt Corie. Hi Corie. Are you still at your house? I'll be there in a minute."
January Lessons
10 years ago
4 comments:
Awwww - cute!!
Hang in there, mama!! :)
Such a cutie! I mean, "Like, such a cutie!" :)
How cute -- I would love an e-mail from Grant! I miss you all! :-)
I love your stories about what Grant tells you....to cute. I am really enjoying your daily posts. Without a kid to talk about, I am good to do a weekly post.
Post a Comment