Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I stand corrected!

Okay, my mistake!! I stand corrected....."just a drone" (funny!) has correctly pointed out that the bee is in front of the word "coming," making it say, "Save the bees. They are bee-coming extinct." So I admit, that is very clever. I can't believe neither Dean nor I ever noticed that. My confidence in the school system has been raised a notch. But.....they still misspelled "extinct." So there!

And.....again, am I missing something?? Are bees really at risk of becoming extinct?? If someone knows, please let me know.....maybe I will stand corrected again!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Actually! Honey bees are disappearing at an alarming rate. I know this b/c Haagen Dazs Ice Cream had an ad in Southern Living that was cute and said HD "hearts" HB (honey bees)...so there you go. :)
http://www.helpthehoneybees.com/

Rebecca & Tucker said...

They are Alissa! In some places in China they are actually having to hand pollinate some plants. We saw a 60 minutes about the honey bees. They are becoming disoriented, dying, and never returning to their hives. Experts believe the pesticides are to blame....