My friend Erin (see the Pitchers' blog) is writing on her blog every day in 2009. Now, I don't aspire to do that, but there are so many ideas running through my head about things I'd like to blog about. So a few days ago I was thinking that I'll just try to write one post every day in May. We'll see how I do! Tonight I was going to write about our anniversary (which was yesterday)....we got a really cute cake and I took some pictures, but they are still on my camera and I'm STILL trying to get Drew to go to sleep. And after he finally does, we have The Quantum of Solace waiting for us downstairs. So the uploading of pictures will have to wait until tomorrow. Wish me luck.....anybody is welcome to join me too!
January Lessons
10 years ago
1 comments:
Wow, a blog entry every day - I'll be very impressed!
Post a Comment